Having had neck pain at one point or another, I understand how frustrated you may feel. I also know that neck pain is just a small part of the bigger problem.
The bigger problem is living with it day in and day out, it takes over your whole life. Everything you do, you plan, you have to do around your neck pain.
It affects your:
The frustrating part is, it doesn't stop with your neck. Once your neck has been hurting for a while, then it moves on from acute pain to chronic. Reaching the point of chronic pain is a whole new milestone. Once you reach the point of chronic pain, your whole approach to what used to be neck pain changes.
Our medical system is designed to deal with acute pain, deal with the symptom. The approach to chronic pain is very different, it's a multifaceted approach.
If it was neck pain due to muscle tightness, jaw clenching or grinding, poor posture, etc. once it becomes chronic pain now you are dealing with low-grade inflammation, pain sensory communication issues on top of everything else.
I have helped hundreds of people to ease and/or overcome their neck pain. I'm specifically talking about neck pain due to jaw clenching which many people are unaware of. They are unaware that clenching their jaw or grinding their teeth is the cause of their neck pain.
I am here to help you live neck pain-free, starting with this course. Through basic self-help techniques and suggestions to prevent neck pain in the future, this course will start you on the path to living neck pain free.
You may use these techniques as a preventative tool or as maintenance.
No matter what type of neck pain you have or how long you've had it - this course will teach you how to live a life without neck pain. The methods are simple and easy - giving you peace of mind so that when your favorite activity comes up again - there's no hesitation about getting up and participating.
- You do not need to know anatomy, the techniques thought in this course are very simple to follow, do it yourself, and even teach someone else
- The only tool you need is your hands. Throughout the course, I may give you book or product suggestions. Some of the products suggested may be affiliate products where I make a small percentage, and that does not affect the price of the product.
- I highly encourage my clients and students, not to overdue on techniques.. Don't try 5-10 techniques back-to-back. Start with 2-3 techniques a day, after a while, you'll find the top few techniques that work best for you. Depending on the technique, it may take you from 1 minute to 5 minutes a day.
- The techniques you learn in this course are very gentle. If you are under a doctor's care then please consult with your doctor first.
- If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
- If you are in the Los Angeles area and like to come to the office and experience hands-on work & take advantage of $128 savings, then yes.
- The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like.
- Teaching your clients simple and unique self-help techniques will set you apart as a practitioner. You will achieve faster results and my experience has shown that it will result in more referrals, increased revenue, and helping more people.
Follow each technique video instructions carefully.
Try not to do all of the techniques back-to-back, you may overload your system. This is one of the reasons I keep my sessions to 30 minutes.
After a while you’ll figure out what techniques work best for you.
I consent to receive personalized email in accordance with the policies and can unsubscribe anytime